Open-Source Intelligence: Scope of Business Defense Application
What role does Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) – information publicly available on websites, social media, job boards and the like – play in degrading the effectiveness of your cybersecurity posture?
This quick guide reviews how organizations can leverage OSINT capabilities to mitigate exposure and support business objectives. Read real-world anecdotes of how OSINT is being used to tackle five corporate challenges:
- Guarding against technology and strategy exposure
- Understanding the impact of Executive social footprints
- Deriving geopolitical predictions to influence business decisions
- Monitoring vendor activity to secure the supply chain
- Analyzing connect devices to secure the Internet of Things (IoT)
Complete the form to the right to download the guide.