Leidos EDR Solution
powered by Cybereason
Leidos Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution combines Leidos' threat intelligence with the market-leading EDR platform from Cybereason.
The EDR solution uses silent sensors, installed on network PCs and servers, to track anomalies, capture trends and detect threats before they do harm. These sensors are invisible to users, never require a machine to reboot and do not overload network traffic.
The incident response console provides a visual layout of affected systems, a timeline of the breach and an action plan to enable rapid response. Armed with a response blueprint, your cyber analysts are empowered to respond. Leidos skilled cyber analysts can be called upon to assist in the investigation and offer incident response support when required.
Leidos EDR solution benefits:
- Increased alerting accuracy supports reduction in false positives
- Comprehensive visualization of advanced malicious operation
- Near real-time visibility from silent sensors
- Advanced protection through machine learning and behavioral analytics
- Analyst action plan to enable rapid remediation
- Analysis on demand and incident response support available