Insider Risk Management Program
Insider threat losses are escalating at an alarming rate, with trade secrets and intellectual property theft projected to double by 2017. This upward trend is the result of an evolving threat landscape, including Generation-Y Millennials accustomed to evolving technology and possessing greater levels of technical expertise, the ease of taking anything stored electronically, and heightened economic pressures.
Leveraging traditional defense-in-depth models—multi-layered defensive network systems—to secure information is no longer enough to protect your organization from an insider attack.
Centered on our industry-leading experience in counterintelligence, investigative, and industry experience, we partner with our clients to provide the most robust, advanced, insider risk management program available. This requires continuous monitoring, continuous evaluation of both human and IT-centric behavioral indicators and evaluation of individual attributes.
Organizations across both government and private sectors as well as multiple industries rely on our team to help them understand and evaluate their current state, flush out vulnerabilities and gaps, develop their strategic vision, evaluate which technology is best suited to their needs, and design and implement their insider risk solution.
- Protect critical assets and prevent loss of intellectual and proprietary property, confidential data or customer information
- Ensure regulatory compliance, specifically for those in the defense industrial base, financial, and healthcare industries
- Avoid immediate or future loss of revenue
- Maintain customer and shareholder confidence
- Avert critical system or service availability disruption
- Prevent overall harm to an organization’s brand image and reputation
- Deter potential insiders