What Drivers are Pushing Utilities to Invest in Cyber Security
This presentation offers a “path ahead” discussion around key program design and implementation process considerations for utilities balancing cybersecurity priorities as they navigate navigating the deep waters of NERC CIP compliance.
Our presentation features a panel discussion around key considerations including:
- Assimilating process-level requirements successfully into operations as part of an integrated cybersecurity compliance program
- Determining which processes will benefit the most from being designed to utilize the greatest depth of automation
- Understanding asset management’s impact on compliance efforts
- Driving cyber compliance processes by implementing best practices for configuration change management
- Utilizing balanced scorecards and other KPIs to provide actionable feedback
- Addressing cultural divides of IT / OT integration – what to avoid, what to block and what to tackle.
Complete the short form to watch now!